Green Camping

brainfreeze

Parkrocker
Have you ever been to the Green Camping and would you recommend it ?
I've been there last year and will be there next year, too - so yes I'd recommend it. ;)

Main differences to normal campgrounds:
- no loud music allowed at night (after 1AM I think)
- you have to keep the ground clean
but besides that, it's like every camground on any festival

So: perfect for all those, who are at the infield during the shows and want to sleep at night (like me). Worst place for all those who mostly come for the campground party and wanna stay out all night.

Reaktionen: accanito

accanito

Parkrocker
Website
accanito.tumblr.com
...and it's there a closest entrance should i take by car? or any entrance would be ok?
So: perfect for all those, who are at the infield during the shows and want to sleep at night (like me). Worst place for all those who mostly come for the campground party and wanna stay out all night.
that's the same for me...whenever my tickets will come by post, i think i will register...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

brainfreeze

Parkrocker
...and it's there a closest entrance should i take by care? or any entrance would be ok?
The greencamping area has it's own entrance - so you have to find the right one (will be shown on the maps when they're published). There you get you wrist band. Green camping hats different ones, because only green campers are allowed to stay on the greencamping area.
I've also read something about two different green camping areas next year, but don't know anything further about that.

Reaktionen: accanito