love to meet people from all over the world on RIP08

makki18

Parkrocker
hey guys...

I'm looking forward to RiP08 and I really can't wait to be there !

I love meeting people from other coutries...so if there you're going to be

there, please write it here so we can eventually meet ! Would be awsome...

Bertl

kam, sah, schleckte
Veteran
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey

first of all: hello and welcome!

A lot of our members will be at Rock im PArk 2008 an we all meet on thursday evening at the campsite!
So join us;)

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
I went this year and am almost certainly going again next year with friends from London.. the bands confirmed are already looking good, especially Rage Against the Machine and Metallica!

icedearth

The American Dream
I am no longer in the Army. I used to fly Blackhawks as a crewchief for the US Army out of Katterbach.

I have been to Grafenwoehr many times however. It is our training area. We would fly our helicopters to Grafenwoer about every 3 months for a few weeks of training there.

To be honest. I do not miss Grafenwoehr.

makki18

Parkrocker
oh, okay...

well, i do not like grafenwoehr at all. but since i still go to school,I am forced to live here.
but after my final exams in summer ill move to erlangen or nuernberg, cause im planning to go to university or begin a apprenticeship.
so, i totally understand that you dont miss it :lol:

quotendepp

Parkrocker
Website
www.sueller.de
well actually i kinda like, just because everything is different from home. but the fact that everything is so spread out and that you need a car for everything is kinda annoying.

i going to boston, new york and washington in a couple of weeks. i cant wait for that.

where else did you live?

icedearth

The American Dream
There is a Chilis in Frankfurt (okay it is actually on Ramstein AFB). When I used to fly we would fly up to Ramstein just to get some lunch about once a week. Great Steaks there at Chilis.

I should ask you to bring me back some Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches from Arbeys!

metalsuzan

Mama Said
When I was 17/18 I was an exchange student, too. I lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico for a year. And I loved it!!!! :smt023