I got some doubts about RiP (help!!)

SpanishBoy

Parkrocker
First of all... hello, it's Carlos, from Spain, and it's gonna be my first RiP ever.

I guess because it's gonna be my first RiP I got some doubts I'd like to resolver, hope you can help me.

First doubt; Is there any shopping center (mall) near the RiP zone? (where we can go on foot).

Second doubt; Is there any place to charge the phone batteries? (for free I mean)

Third doubt; Are there any places in shade? for not to die under the sun hehe)

Fourth doubt; Prices of the drinks & food?, what drinks and food do they sell there?.

Fifth doubt; Can we enter food and drinks to the camping zone? (at festivals here in Spain they only let you enter for example 2 kg. of food and 5 litres of drink). And... will they let us enter drink and food to the concerts zone?

Sixth doubt; How many camping zones are there?, what are the 'best' (wirh more shades, wc's, douches...) and... what are the nearest to the concerts zone?.

I think these are my doubts at the moment, hope you can tell me something about them.

Thanks in advance!!
Carlos

McGuinness

gepflegt pessimistisches Kaninchen
Veteran
Hey Carlos, welcome to parkrocker.net, I hope you will enjoy your first Rock im Park...

As for your questions...

1) There are several bigger shops. You can find a map of the RiP area and the surrounding area here

2) The 'Deutsche Telekom' will provide a tent/truck/whatever where you can charge your mobile. You might have to queue for a while.

3) As the word 'Park' suggests, you will find some shadowy areas to put up your tent (you should be early, though - first come first serve ;) )

4) The Variety of food and drink that is offered at RiP ist quite high. You can get Coke, Lemonade, Water and Beer (well, actually you only get Becks). Food ranges from Pizza to Asian stuff, etc. It's rather expensive, though.

5) You can bring whatever you want to the camping area (anything but glass bottles!). However, no bottles whatsoever are allowed when you enter the concert zone. There, will get checked for bottles, so better not bring any in the first place. You may bring so called 'Tetra Paks' with you, to the stages.

6) You can find a map of the festival-area here

G

Gelöschte Mitglieder 9424

woah, hey carlos!
very international festival this year.
have fun!