Airport / City / Site travel?

nijckevans

Parkrocker
How easy is it to get to the site from the airport? What's the easiest and/or cheapest way?

Nick

maxibt

Dipl.-Ing. Hexenmeister, BSc in Wohnmobiling
Administrator
hi and welcome to the forum! :)

the best and probably the fastest way is likely by using subway line 2 to the central station. from there, you can go by suburban train or streetcar. a one-way ticket for this distance will cost about 1,90 euro, so it should be affordable for you.

i'm not living in nuremberg, maybe an inhabitant will be able to give you some more detailed information ;)

may i ask where you're from? :)

McGuinness

gepflegt pessimistisches Kaninchen
Veteran
Never been to the Airport at Nürnberg, but afais it should not be too complicated to get to the festival site.
According to this website it takes you 12 minutes from the airport to the central station. Your festival Ticket might already inclube the fare for public transport, but I'd have to check an that to be sure. Getting from the central station to the actual festival sivte is dead easy. Just follow the masses of people ;)

€: Yeah, well, what he said :)

icedearth

The American Dream
Not sure, everytime I have been to the Airport in Nuernberg I drove there, but I dont think it would be too hard.

I do believe though that you would have to take the U2 to the Main Station (Nuernberg Hbf). From there I am not sure but as McGuinsess said, jsut follow the masses. I do believe it is the S-2 thought that will take you to the site.

That is what I took when I went to the Football game a few weeks ago.

sharkeybmelody

Parkrocker
from the airport to the festival site is easy, you just need to change at the main station, cant remember what it is called. you could get a taxi which, does not cost that much either.