Campsite

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
Hi Guys

Me and some friends are coming to Nurnberg this summer for the festival..
Which do you reckon would be the best campsite to be in??
We're getting to nurnberg on the morning of 31st May so hopefully there will still be plenty of space for us to choose from..

Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Zaheer

G

Gelöschte Mitglieder 9424

hi zaheer!
welcome to the parkrocker!
the time of your arrival is good, because they will open the camping grounds on 31st may at 10.00 officially.
generally the "best campsite" is a thing of personal taste. in my experience, there is a lot more stress and noise and strange people on the campsites near the stages.
but as RiP is a festival of general short distances, there are no really bad places to pitch your tent.

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
Thanks! It's nice to be here! Maybe we'll aim for something in the middle.. not too near the stages but not too far..
And in general do you find people are very friendly at the festival? For example at Reading festival here in england last year, I could walk around drunkenly around my campsite and talk to people and about 90% of people were really nice and some even offered me beer!

I think I read somewhere that it's difficult to find cans of beer in germany.. is that true? And obviously glass bottles aren't allowed.. Are there beer stalls near the campsite that are open until late?

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
Hey zaheer

You may want to try the c4 campsite, it's lovely. I never attended an english festival, so I can't compare the both worlds, but normally the people are really relaxed.

'bout the cans: No problem at all, there are several supermarkets round the campsites where you can buy as much beer as needed.

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
C4 eh.. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
If you see us feel free to come over and have a beer! I'm sure there won't be too many english people at the festival..
Also we don't look typically english as our parents don't come from england so we all have very dark hair so we'll stand out i'm sure!

G

Gelöschte Mitglieder 9424

mkay. and if you see the people with the yellow shirts,
shirt.jpg

feel free to say hello, too :)

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
haha nice tshirt!! I'll be sure to look out for you guys..
And that is one hell of a sandwich also!