Guns'n'Roses

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
The Gods of Metal organisers have just officially announced that Guns N'Roses will close the festival on the 4th June 2006.

Rather interestingly, they have also added that a GN'R Greatest Hits album will be out in March, and Chinese Democracy will be out in May. In Italian, here is the newsletter;

Quelle: www.sp1at.com

Damit wäre RIP jedenfalls noch möglich am 03. Juni.

P.S: Fürs Download Festival sind sie jetzt auch bestätigt:

http://www.kerrang.com/nav?page=kerrang.planetkerrang.magazine

Lomosch

Parkrocker
seb schrieb:
The Gods of Metal organisers have just officially announced that Guns N'Roses will close the festival on the 4th June 2006.

Rather interestingly, they have also added that a GN'R Greatest Hits album will be out in March, and Chinese Democracy will be out in May. In Italian, here is the newsletter;

Quelle: www.sp1at.com

Damit wäre RIP jedenfalls noch möglich am 03. Juni.

P.S: Fürs Download Festival sind sie jetzt auch bestätigt:

http://www.kerrang.com/nav?page=kerrang.planetkerrang.magazine

Nach den News sieht es doch sehr gut aus, Freitag Ring und Samstag im Park!

maiden+club

Parkrocker
Leute, jetzt wird es noch warscheinlicher, also mittlerweile geht da kein Weg mehr dran vorbei!

Mal ein Zitat aus dem Gunners forum:

"You know I'm a student in Cologne and at my free time I work at the tape archive of the tv station WDR.
WDR are usually broadcasting RAR here in Germany. German board members will be able to confirm this.

However, today I got an order of some GN'R videos (WTTJ, KOHD, YCBM), and so I asked what this was for, if they just wanted to use the music (they do so from time to time) or if they wanna do something about GNR, etc.

The answer I got was, that GN'R will play Rock Am Ring and they are preparing for that."

Es ist wohl nur noch eine Frage der Zeit...
-----------------

auszug von den ringrockern

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Dass sie zu RAR kommen, stell ich mittlerweile gar nicht mehr in Frage ;)
RIP ist halt die Frage... aber egal, ich bin jetz mal ruhig und hoffe :roll: :P

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Liverty schrieb:
mir fehlt nur eins da drinn! nähmlich GnR spielen bei ROCK IM PARK!!! das will ich endlich mal irgendwo lesen!!!

Hab bei FC mal nachgehakt und er geht davon aus, dass sie bei beiden Festivals spielen werden.
Das lässt mich doch etwas aufatmen, obwohl natürlich nichts (!) sicher ist.