Rock Im Park 2006!

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
Hey Rob, good to see a few others from Ireland heading to RiP, most go to RaR.
We have to fly to the Frankfurt Haan which is 2 hours from frankfurt itself SuX!! :(

Keep an eye out for us! ;)

C

christi

I'll be coming to Rock im Park from Romania, with a bunch of friends :) My first time in Germany, I hope it will be cool....

I have a few questions.....

Do you think the festival will be sold out this year? Should I hurry up getting the tickets?
How much is from the festival area to downtown Nurnberg?
Are there the 2 types of tickets again this year, just like last year? (one with camping, one with free transport)... Is their price different?
Is there food at the premises?

Thanks for your time :)

Tha Rage

Mexican Stageprayer
So... the Festivalarea is not very far from the station.. i think its 5min. with the S-Bahn.
When you want to Camp, buy the Tickit with camping, the transport costs about 1,50€!
At the Festivalare you only get Fastfood, like Pizza, noodles, döner/kebab and other stuff... better bring your owen or got to an Aldi and buy all the thing you need!

rob2006

Parkrocker
Hi. Do any of you know if there is a shop/supermarket type place at or near the festival to buy drinks, water, beer etc? Also is there any special allocation of places at the campsites or is it just go wherever you want when you get there?

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
There is an Aldi and some pubs right next to the festival grounds so no worries there, if you get there early enough on thursday then you should be able to camp close enough to the main event areas, 1KM or so. :bang: :prost:

rob2006

Parkrocker
Sounds good! Not long to go now anyway 2 months can't wait to see Metallica there and back just in time to see them in Dublin as well :) :prost:

clima

Parkrocker
so just few days left, leaving cork for good tomorrow. looking forward to rock the park on from thursday and being able to buy beer for some cent......

will fly my irish flag anywhere on c4

slan

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Have a good trip.. if you see someone with a yellow PR (parkrocker) shirt, say hello!

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
clima schrieb:
so just few days left, leaving cork for good tomorrow. looking forward to rock the park on from thursday and being able to buy beer for some cent......

will fly my irish flag anywhere on c4

slan

Its gonna be a good one, are you heading with eoin and Colin etc? ;)