Rock Im Park 2006!

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
We are travelling from Cork, ireland to Rock im Park again this year. We have been there for the last 3 years and it is a great festival. Can`t wait for this year again :mrgreen:

Anyone else from Ireland going?

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
From Ireland? Are you real? ;)

I've to travel for about 5 hours to Rock im Park and it's hard. Are you travelling by train?

McGuinness

gepflegt pessimistisches Kaninchen
Veteran
could you import some cans of guinness? that would be cool, drinking guinness on a festival :)

@gfc: i've travelled to ireland (and back) by car. it's possible. if just the cause is important enough :P

G

it sounds cool to came from ireland to Germany for RIP M( but i think you do the Right ;)

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
the route we take is...

Cork to Kerry airport , fly to Frankfurt haan, bus to Frankfurt, stay in hostel overnight, train to Nurnburg. LONG journey, but its worth it :shock:

The other choices are either the oxyegen festival in Ireland, NO THANKS,
Or get ripped off at a UK festival.

The weather has been mostly good for us in Nurnberg too :)

I think there are 7 or 8 of us going from Cork this year !

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
mistermisfit schrieb:

I was shocked to see the prices of Glastonbury and Download. But it's the same in switzerland. I've travel for about 6 hours to nürnberg, but as you say: it's worthy.

I hope to see you guys there :)

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
We brought a big Irish flag the last time also, We will bring a bigger one this year If you see us then say HI! ;)

I can`t wait to have some nice weizenbier, we missed slayer last year because of the good beer :mrgreen:

This is us last year, haha
img3920small7mu.jpg

M

metalliko

How do you get the tickets for the festival?? we are from spain!! and that's the first time we try to get there.we are considering ordering the tickets online but will do they send the tickets at home?¿?¿maybe they give us a number (as a localizer for a hotel)and then we have to pick the tickets up once we arrive on germany? we don't have a clue?¿?!¿?¿!1¿?¿?¡'¡'f¡g'
is it sure to make a online tickets reservation?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ my email is moluca84@hotmail.com please send me an email for any information!!!thankxxxx

G

mistermisfit schrieb:
the route we take is...

Cork to Kerry airport , fly to Frankfurt haan, bus to Frankfurt, stay in hostel overnight, train to Nurnburg. LONG journey, but its worth it :shock:

:shock: didnt expect anyone else traveling from cork to rock im park.

anyway, would try to skip the night in frankfurt, as frankfurt hahn is not frankfurt international and about 120 km away from frankfurt. you re on the way anyway so why not going to nürnberg directly?!

btw whats wrong with the oxegen, apart from been sold out in 12 hours :shock:

c ya
clima

mistermisfit

Parkrocker
Anonymous schrieb:
mistermisfit schrieb:
the route we take is...

:shock: didnt expect anyone else traveling from cork to rock im park.

anyway, would try to skip the night in frankfurt, as frankfurt hahn is not frankfurt international and about 120 km away from frankfurt. you re on the way anyway so why not going to nürnberg directly?!

btw whats wrong with the oxegen, apart from been sold out in 12 hours :shock:

c ya
clima

The oxegen line isnt great, + its good to get away from this country for a while. The stop in Frankfurt is just a breather from the travelling, breaks it up a bit. Been to rock im park twice already, and its grand loike! ;)

G

We did the direct to Nurnberg thing a few years ago, and it was 1AM when we got there + we were wrecked tired.

rob2006

Parkrocker
Hey mistermisfit, another Irish RiP fan here :) We're travelling from Dublin to Frankfurt (the main airport) and then getting the train to Nuremberg. Meeting some of my friends from Germany there. I'll look out for the Irish flag!