Some Questions about RaR from Spain

Zamoth

Parkrocker
nirvana schrieb:
are there some information about Rock am Ring in spanish medias like tv?

Muahahahahaha

Don't make me laugh!!!! We hardly have information about festivals in Spain like Festimad (Marylin Manson, System Of A Down, Turbonegro, Slayer, Mastodon, Nightwish, The Hives Incubus and many others) so imagine info about festivals in Germany or elsewhere!!!

All in all, you have plenty of info about toros (bullfighting) and football/soccer.

Faser

Parkrocker
I germany we have also not much information about rock im park. MTV normally shows the sunday headliner live at tv and WDR with rockpalast broadcasts a lot of concerts at midnight. I'm not able to watch them cause i go to school :P.
Ok.. when i think about it, it's not that less coverage, but it could be better.

Gigge

Forums-Orthograph
Veteran
oh come on faser... it's really not too bad!!! think of MTV

btw: someone could edit the thread-name :)

Faser

Parkrocker
Gigge schrieb:
oh come on faser... it's really not too bad!!! think of MTV

btw: someone could edit the thread-name :)

are there more shows on mtv than the concert on Sunday?

Zamoth

Parkrocker
Ok, here I am, die armen Spanische again :smt006

I need help from you, german-speaking guys!!! :roll:

There I go:

About Eventim

Well, eventim charges 6 € per ticket and you have to register. Eventim sends tickets outside Germany, doesn’t it? When registering, what do I have to write in the ‘PLZ’ textbox?.

About Tickets Per Post

Karten = tickets? Mr. Google says Karten = maps….it would be nice to have some Rock Am Ring Maps, but I want the tickets first!!! ;)

About the 'Versandart' or 'mode of shipment' textbox…obviously I have to select Europa, but what does ‘Europa (zzgl, 16, -EUR)’ mean?. I suppose they are charging me 16 € for delivering the tickets outside Germnay but, will they charge me 16 € each ticket or 16 for the five tickets?

I really need you to help me, because I want my tickets as soon as possible.

Moreover, this post could help a lot of non german speakers who are as lost as I am buying tickets from a German page. :smt102

--------------

Just in case my pleas don’t work….this MUST work:

:prost: FREE BEER AT THE ROCK AM RING FOR THOSE WHO HELP ME WITH THE TICKETS!!!!!!! :prost:

btw: I have noticed you have changed the thread-name. LOL You are cool!!! :lol:

KingPin

Ich will Dyers eve!!
Veteran
hehe. hey zamoth. or "gast", whatever you prefer. :P

first to your understanding:

PLZ = Postal Code

Karten = Maps, but Tickets as well. :)

You will have to pay those € 16.- only once for the delivery, not for each ticket.

concerning that beer offer:
unfortunately the most of us here go to rock im park, so u might have to drink all your beer yourself. :smt030

Zamoth

Parkrocker
Thank you sooo muuuch!!! :smt041 :thx: :bang: :egui:

Those were some great answers for some stupid (but import for me) questions.

So, let's see

Tickets Per Post: 16 € * 1 = 16€
Eventim: 6 € * 5 = 30 €

30 € - 16 € = 14 € to drink beer or whatever at the RAR (sorry you guys go to Rock Im Park)

Do you need an economy minister there???? :pepper:

KingPin

Ich will Dyers eve!!
Veteran
no thanks.

its just our mission to help others save their money for the third most important thing for a true rocker... his backpack full of beer. :D