Vote for Rock im Park, need help

Jahred

Parkrocker
Website
ronish.livejournal.com
Hi there, my name is Roman, I'm from Krasnoyarsk (Russia, Siberia). I've been at Rock im Park two times: 2008 and 2010 (and also 3 times at Rock am Ring: 2007, 2009, 2011). It's always a big trip for me and usually conversation with people who I met at festival goes like this:

-Guys, where are you from?
-We are from Siberia.
-Are you came here just for this festival?
-Yeah, we did 6000 kilometers to get here.
-You're f**kicng crazy!

I heard it one thousand times, it's funny, but I really like this weekends of rock. Also, I need to say that this website is very helpful.

So, now I need your help. I take a part in some stupid internet-voting, made it through to the 3rd stage, so now I can't just give it up.
Voting is called "Around the world". At the 3rd stage there are 10 travel stories. Some are about beach vacations, some - about self-traveling to Europe, Africa, Asia, etc. My story stands alone and all about Rock im Park 2010 beginning from the RATM on Thursday and ending on Alkaline Trio at 2 a.m. at the Clubstage on Sunday (Monday, actually).

It's very important to me and I really hope to win the competition instead of some beach holidays stories. So, I need your support (if it doesn't restricted by website rules).

All you need to do is open this link: http://www.redom.ru/aroundtheworld/578/ and click the button called "проголосовать".
I've got a picture to make it clear - Link to instruction.
You can (and have to) vote everyday till 24.08.
Thanks!
Also, I would be grateful if you can spread the word about this voting to German-speaking topics and your friends.

See you, thanks!