Weather in Nurnberg

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
Hello again guys..

Does anyone know how the weather is looking for next week? I think i'll be bringing my wellies just in case!

Z

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
cheers dude..

Weather kinda looks similar to how it is here in london, a bit damp.. let's hope it improves!

T

Timme

they announce that it shall be better from wednesday on - so it might be better than u see on the three days foresight

derdude

Parkrocker
Website
www.der-du.de
im shure weather will be kind to us. seems like an average of 20 degrees during day and no temperatures below 5 degrees at night. probability for rain is below 50% which is ok for me ;)
got to admit though that its not to easy to calculate which clothes to take with oneself.

Zaheer1980

Parkrocker
Moi.. sa oot Suomesta?

That bbc weather forecast changes all the time.. it's saying there will be a thunderstorm on sunday now! I don't know what to believe anymore!

I'm just gonna prepare for the worst and hope for the best :)

See you guys in nurnberg tomorrow! Can't wait!

Z

derdude

Parkrocker
Website
www.der-du.de
the loca forecasters in germany seem to be quite optimistic.
over 20 degrees during day and not to cold at night.
probability of rain is down to 30% partly.
im gonna bring over more clothes for rainy and cold conditions than for warm times to. just in case...

MilkmanDan

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
That bbc weather forecast changes all the time..
That's true... This morning it was thunder and lightning for the whole weekend and now it looks rather good once again... Well, probably they predict raining frogs later in the evening.

Ok, I'm starting to get off from work and head to the airport... Our flight departs in about 3 hours.

So, if you see three 190cm tall guys with dark hair and ridiculous beards, speaking some weird language nearby this tent:
http://www.open-air.com/GB/pages/tents/mont_blanc.html

feel free to drop by and say hello! We won't bite!

We're trying to set up our tent in C4