english heading to rock im park!!!

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
ok... casks are no problem :)

The German trink more beer then any other nation in this very world. So there are some dealers in every - even in a small - town.

sharkeybmelody

Parkrocker
lovely stuff. im sure we will find out about it all when we arrive. more questions!

somebody told me that alternate stage acts begin after the centre stage acts finish. is that true? so could i see both green day and prodigy?

will there be a third headliner to play above Limp Bizkit?

Toxicity

PR-Vergnügungswart
Veteran
Website
www.museek.de
i think it should be no problem to see both green day and prodigy. prodigy is the so called late night special playing after r.e.m. and after slipknot at about 12 pm or 1 am

Leni

clever & smarter mexican Zauberlehrling
Veteran
it depends, if you take S 1 it takes 45 minutes, S 8 is faster I think. You can take S 1 or S 8 from the airport to get to the main station.

KingPin

Ich will Dyers eve!!
Veteran
thats just what it is, a public transport, kinda metro, or city raiil, however.

and the numbers are just the different destinations. ;)

Gigi

Parkrocker
When you take the train from Munich to Nuremberg you might want to buy a so-called "Bayernticket". It costs 30 EUR and up to 5 people can use it, I think you can even use public transportation in Nuremberg and Munich with it. However, you can only use the "Regional Express" train from Munich to Nuremberg which is a little slower, but not much. In Nuremberg there'll be lots of other young people with backpacks and sleeping backs and beer: Follow them. The train to the festival (S2 or S3) leaves near where you arrive in Nuremberg.

puni

dauerdichter Forumskaschper
you can use the pulic transportation in nuremberg ... its included in the bayern ticket