Queens of the Stone Age - Tour Abgesagt

Jonathan Davis

the penguin
Veteran
Laut Metalhammer werden die 2 Konzerte in Deutschland doch nicht nachgeholt

Krankheitsbedingt muss Josh Homme die anstehenden Gigs seiner QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE absagen. Damit fallen sowohl die Shows in Köln und Hamburg aus, als auch das exklusive Konzert für Radio Fritz, für das wir Tickets verlost haben.Homme hat eine schwere Bronchitis erwischt, und schnelle Besserung scheint nicht in Sicht. Die zwei ausgefallenen Deutschland-Gigs werden nicht nachgeholt; die Karten können an den VVK-Stellen zurückgegeben werden. Kein kleiner Trost: Im Sommer spielen Queens Of The Stone Age auf diversen europäischen Festivals, und für Herbst ist eine ausgedehnte Tour durch Deutschland angedacht. Wir halten euch auf dem Laufenden.

HKO982

Parkrocker
Die Queens-HP sagt was anderes.

Zitat:
Friends and Countrymen,I have some bad news and worse news to report. Please, if you would, lend an ear.Queens of the Stone Age was forced to halt their mini-tour on Tuesday after singer Josh Homme began coughing up blood in his Paris hotel room. What doctors in Amsterdam initially diagnosed as the flu was found to be a serious lung infection. This resulted in his immediate return to the United States. The band issued the following statement to the fans on its website:"We've toured with everything from broken ankles to bruised livers, but simply weren't prepared for this relentless attack of teeming bacteria. Our fans know that we ain't pussys and this is an obvious downer for everyone involved. All we really wanted to do was play our new tunes for everybody, and turn this "promo tour" into more of a party. So, for those of you with any unused tickets, hold on to them. We'll be back as soon as possible to make up these shows, and when we do, we'll have something special for all of you with an un-ripped ticket. We ain't in the habit of canceling, and we don't forget."Our deepest sorries to those who have tickets and to Josh, who was coughing up blood.As a theraputic remedy, beat each other with nerf swords - for the pain and anguish. Other ideas will be reviewed -but for now, please stick to nerf products. There was talk of whiffle, but once again - stick to nerf.Truthfully this sucks. The band is already kicking around ideas, as a gesture of apology...these ideas are not limited to microfeesh or orgami. Either way, if you have a ticket to these postponed shows, HOLD on to that ticket.Some ask why, Doctor? I simply respond -I'm a Doctor and that is my duty.Dr. Insider

quelle: qotsa.com

HKO982

Parkrocker
Gibt neues bzgl der Karten.
Man kann sie entweder zurückgeben oder sie behalten.
Bekommt dann bei einer späteren Tour eine Überraschung dafür.
Die Karte gilt dann aber nicht als Eintrittskarte für dieses Konzi...
Hmmh... Wenn ich ne Karte hätte, würd ich sie behalten ;)