Rock Im Park 2007

jaco

Parkrocker
gfc schrieb:
An example: Pearl Jam is booked for Southside / Hurricane. There will be NO chance that it will be booked for RaR / RiP.

Nooooo what a pity!! :(
I said Roskilde as the first festival that came into my mind.. therefore is only a problem of internal german competition..

I ask you for other practical informations.. I've read somewhere that camping and car parking are included in the price of the ticket.. are they related with the ticket? I mean, if I'll buy it too late is there the risk that parking and camping places will end?
Cooking with camping-gaz is allowed (take off us italians everything, but not pasta, you know!) ?
And I just had a stupid thought: how many showers are there for over 50000 people?!? Usually after 2 hours of concert i haven't the courage of smell myself, I don't want to think after a 3 days festival! :lol:
Or maybe we can have a bath in the lake? if it's so, I've already chosen RiP!! :mrgreen:

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
Ok, thats really a bunch of questions. :)

jaco schrieb:
Nooooo what a pity!! :(
I said Roskilde as the first festival that came into my mind.. therefore is only a problem of internal german competition..

Yeah, but there could also be a Problem with austrian competitioners. It's a really complicated market :)

I've read somewhere that camping and car parking are included in the price of the ticket.. are they related with the ticket? I mean, if I'll buy it too late is there the risk that parking and camping places will end?

No, there's a lot of space for parking and also for camping. But as usual: first come, first served. If you arrive late at friday you'll have to take a long walk from the parking to the festival. Also the "best places" are already taken.

Cooking with camping-gaz is allowed (take off us italians everything, but not pasta, you know!) ?

It's allowed, but do not bring the really big gaz-bottle with you (means > 1kg).

And I just had a stupid thought: how many showers are there for over 50000 people?!?

Most people take a "italian shower" (swiss proverb): They do not shower, just take a deodorant and perfume with them to cover the smell ;)

So, you wont have a problem with the showers, it has enough of it.

Or maybe we can have a bath in the lake? if it's so, I've already chosen RiP!! :mrgreen:

The lake is beautiful, but it's not wise to take a bath in it. It's polluted (World War II) with blue algeas. Actually some of us has tried it once and well.. let's say that he looked like a tomato for the whole weekend ;)

G

Gelöschte Mitglieder 9424

for our english speaking friends:

if you are already at the campsite on thursday evening, feel free to join the parkrocker get-together at 7.00pm near the medical station on C4! cya there.

icedearth

The American Dream
Would love to, but I dont think you want my rather large group of people camping with you as well. Its a good mix of German and Americans that I am going with but, it would get overcrowded...

Das haette ich auf Deutsch sagen koennen... ;)

jaco

Parkrocker
Hi!
Can someone tell me how much it takes for tickets spedition time?
I'm going to order 2 tickets tonight but i fear that they can't arrive in time (30 may)..

Thanks..

antonbier

Parkrocker
But it transfers it only to the border ;) There is also an Italian post and it isn't known as the fastest one ;) :D But maybe you can be also lucky!

icedearth

The American Dream
FREAKLEX schrieb:
With the german postway it depends between 7 and 9 days normally.

Sicher ich warte normal nur 2 tage oder so mit der post. Ich habe neue Kontact linsen bestehlt am Montag und die sind heute gekommen.

Aber international ist normal 7 bis 9 tage wie du sagst. Ich denke ich habe einfach falsch verstanden was er meinte.

icedearth

The American Dream
Als ich in Amerika gewohnt habe, und meine mutter wurde mir sachen per post schicken es hat auch so 3 bis 5 tage mit luft post gebraucht. Das schlimmste wahr als ich in Irak wahr und es wuerde 4 wochen brauchen anzukommen.

nitsche

VeterAdmin
Veteran
Just a little reminder: We are in the English Forum here ;) So no German please ;) Thx

Pix

Parkrocker
hi...I'm from Slovenia and I have a big problem and lots and lots of questions...
Today they told me that we can't go to RIP because someone didn't get off from work and he has to work for the whole weekend probably...he was the one to drive...so...does anyone know someone who will go from Ljubljana or anywhere near,or are there buses or trains?
And can I buy a ticket there,and how much is it?
:(

mcshiti

Parkrocker
you might have a problem buying a tiket for RIP because they are sold out... bus and train is no problem near nuernberg... so get into the train if you have a tiket.... :!: