Metallica - Death Magnetic

icedearth

The American Dream
Nicht umbedingt was mit Death Magnetic zu tun, aber ich will nicht eine neue thread anfangen bis es mehr information (von eine bessere quelle auch...;)), aber es gibt eine grosse geruecht (hat man schon gehoert ueber die letzten monaten ein paar mal) das Metallica wird eine grosse tour zusammen machen mit Megadeth, Slayer und Anthrax.

Natuerlich ist es nur eine geruecht und vor sowas passieren kann, muss Lars und Dave (Megadeth) ihre egos unter kontrolle bekommen.

Aber das neueste fur das geruecht kommt von Kerry King (Slayer) und er selber sagt das es gibt einscheinend gespraeche dafur um die "Big 4 von der 80er Trash" zusammen fur eine tour zu bekommen.

Hier ist das interview:

"SLAYER guitarist Kerry King has told U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine that he has heard through the grapevine that METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich is plotting a tour that would include METALLICA, MEGADETH, SLAYER and ANTHRAX.

Should this tour materialize, this would be the first time that the so-called "Big Four" of thrash have toured together as part of the same bill. MEGADETH, SLAYER and ANTHRAX were joined by opening act ALICE IN CHAINS for the U.S. Clash Of The Titans tour in 1991, while METALLICA and MEGADETH last shared a U.K. stage at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993.

In an interview conducted yesterday (Wednesday, September 2) in London, Metal Hammer asked Kerry if there had been a temptation to bring the co-headline tour that SLAYER are about to embark on with MEGADETH in Australia and Canada to U.K. shores.

"I think it would be cool but I knew we had this planned before all of this MEGADETH stuff started happening," said King. "They're going to Australia with us, they're going to Canada again with us. I think it would be cool for the European fans to bring that over here because, shit, we didn't even consider playing with those guys since 1990."

So could it be possible that we could get a tour that includes the "Big Four?"

"I've heard people referencing Lars," said King. "I don't know Lars that well and I haven't heard it from Lars, but apparently he's talking to somebody about it. Maybe us, METALLICA, MEGADETH (and), I think he even threw in ANTHRAX and I said in this day and age, I know we had that time together, but how do you leave out MACHINE HEAD? There's better options than ANTHRAX and that's nothing against ANTHRAX, but they've just been in pieces for quite some time and that doesn't make as much sense to me."

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

firebass

Schon fast ein Großer
ne europatour mit diesen Bands wäre genial. Würde bestimmt was kosten, der Spaß, aber das wäre schon der Hammer ( wobei ich persönlich auf Anthrax verzichten könnte).

metalsuzan

Mama Said
Jop, das hab ich heut auch schon im Metalhammer gelesen.
Wär ja schon geil, wenns denn wirklich klappt. Schaun ma mal, obs tatsächlich zu Stande kommt............dann ja dann wär ich natürlich sehr gern dabei.

icedearth

The American Dream
Als eine grosse fan von der "Big 4" aus der 80er zeit mehr als 20 Jahren bin ich komplette dafur so eine konzert. Fur eine Thrash fan ist das eine Traum.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

harry2511

Parkrocker
Hoffentlich nicht. Ich will nur Metallica, die anderen Bands interessieren mich nicht.

seh ich genauso. metallica ist für mcih die geilste band der welt, also müsste mir ja eigentlich auch deren genre "thrash" gefallen. dennoch kann ich weder mit slayer noch mit megadeth was anfangen. anthrax kenn ich nur wenige lieder, die sind allerdings nciht schlecht. 1-2 vorbands sind ja eh immer dabei, von demher könnten sie ruhig dabei sein.

icedearth

The American Dream
Laut Scott Ian wird dieser tour in 2010 in Europa statt findend.

Scott Ian schrieb:
"There's this big rumor that we're gonna do METALLICA, ANTHRAX, SLAYER and MEGADETH next summer in Europe, and this is supposedly coming from the METALLICA camp. So whether it's true or not, I'm really excited about it, and I'll say right now that we will absolutely do it. So we're in. [laughs]"

icedearth

The American Dream
Jetzt ist es nicht eine geruecht. Metallica Bassist Robert Trujillo hat bestaetigt das Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer und Anthrax sind im gespraechen fur eine 2010 "Big 4" tour zusammen. Dave von Megadeth meinte der tour sollte in Europa statt finden.

Heir ist der interview mit Rob:

"Chris Varias of Metromix conducted an interview earlier this week with METALLICA bassist Robert Trujillo. The question-and-answer session follows below.

Metromix: There's a rumor going around now about the four classic thrash bands (METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX) touring together. How would you feel about being part of that?

Trujillo: I think it's great. We've had a few different conversations on the subject. I'm friends with (SLAYER's) Kerry King and had dinner with him a few months back, and it came up there. I think (MEGADETH's) Dave Mustaine is amazing. I've never had a problem with him personally. I think it'd be great if METALLICA shared the stage with his band. METALLICA's still great friends with (ANTHRAX's) Scott Ian. There's a lot of history there. I think it'd be great for metal. I don't think all four bands have played together at the same time.

Metromix: So there's truth to the rumor?

Trujillo: There is, but nothing's concrete. It's not a sealed deal. We're working on it.

Metromix: How would egos come into play in terms of the order of bands on the bill?

Trujillo: Oh, there'd be a lot of egos. I think we'd be OK. It'd be an issue with the other three bands.

Metromix: How so? Would Dave Mustaine have an issue opening for METALLICA?

Trujillo: I don't think that would be an issue. I think it would be more an issue between MEGADETH and SLAYER.

Metromix: What's the story there?

Trujillo: I don't know if it would depend on the city, but I'm sure between those two bands, they would want to be up on the bill. I don't know. Who knows? My prediction is that maybe there would be something there. The only way we would do it is if we're headlining, and we would probably be the ones to put it together. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way. All of these bands are amazing and super-cool."

splashdash

Parkrocker
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smt041:bier::bang:auch wenns wahrscheinlich 2244555 eur kostet. is mir regal!!! is zwar noch nich fix aber denke mal sie werdens machen......
denke mal das line up wird dann so aussehen

Anthrax
Megadeth
Slayer
Metallica

Zuletzt bearbeitet: