Some Questions about RaR from Spain

G

Hello, I'm from Spain.

We are a group of five friends going to RAR 2005!!!!!

We already have a flight from Madrid to Dusseldorf. we need five tickets now!!!!! My question is, Eventim or Tickets Per Post? Which one is cheaper? which one is more reliable?

Thanks and see you there!!!!

G

Ups, this is a Rock Im Park forum and we're going to Rock Am Ring...anyway...Tickets Per Post or Eventin???

Thx

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
Hi!

Hey, RaR or RiP isn't really important, we are a Festival Community and you will find here Fans of both Festivals :)

Anyway, your question:

Well I would buy the Tickets at Eventim. IMHO it's easier for non-german buyers, but i can't tell you if there cheaper or not. But i think the difference are some at most some euros.

G

Thanks for your answer!!

Another concern is the train connection from Dusseldorf to Koblenz. As I have seen at DB page, it costs 38 € (outward and homeward) per passenger. IMHO this is a little bit expensive (well, at lest it would be expensive in Spain). I've been told that it should be some group discounts but no one seems to know how these disccounts work. Any ideas?

And another question related to this point : knowing that a lot of people will be travelling to Koblenz, Should it be neccesary to buy the train tickets online or we could get them at the train station (im affraid of train tickets to be sold out and get stuck in Dusseldorf--i-'m so possitive...?

Thnaks, Gracias, Danke, and sorry for my bad English

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
Sorry, I'm Swiss and I did never understand the german train discounts (i tried it sometimes ;) ). Maybe another user can help.. But i never seen, that a train could be sold out. Normaly you have plenty place :)

Maybe the best solution ist a phone to the Hotline of the DB. I'm sure there are some english speakers there and hopefully can help you.

Brichen

Veteran
Ähm wenn ihm das mal jemand übersetzen kann, ich glaub wenn ich mein Englisch rauskram fällt er/sie vor lachen vom Stuhl.

Es gibt doch bei der DB die 5er Tickets, das bedeutet soweit ich das weiß, (allerdings selbst ich als Deutsche kenne mich mit der DB nicht so gut aus, wer soll auch das Preissystem verstehen...) dass du mit 5 Personen für 25 € reisen darfst, allerdings ist das glaube ich begrenzt auf ein Bundesland, sprich wenn du durch zwei Bundesländer musst musst du auch das doppelte bezahlen. Ich weiß nur das es dieses Ticket für NRW gibt, dann müsste es das doch auch für die anderen Bundesländer geben. Ansonsten wirklich mal bei der Bahn anrufen.

(wer sich die Mühe mit dem Übersetzen macht: Es reicht auch das wichtigste rauszufiltern, ich weiß das ich nen halben Roman geschrieben habe.)

Nirvana

Polizeifreund
okay ich versuchs mal aber nicht lachen

there are tickets called " Bundesland Tickets" which costs around 25-30€ (available for each "Bundesland). With these Tickets 5 persons can travel a hole day in one "bundesland"
That means, if you want to go from düsseldorf to koblenz you need two tickets (one NRW-Ticket and i think one Reihnland-Pfalz-Ticket).
But with these tickets you can't use the ICE and the IC you can use all IRE, RE, RB

the Ticket for Reihnland-pfalz coasts 25€ and the ticket for NRW costs 27€ euros!"
that means you have to pay 52€ and you can travel from düsseldorf to koblenz with 5 persons

G

nirvana schrieb:
okay ich versuchs mal aber nicht lachen

there are tickets called " Bundesland Tickets" which costs around 25-30€ (available for each "Bundesland). With these Tickets 5 persons can travel a hole day in one "bundesland"
That means, if you want to go from düsseldorf to koblenz you need two tickets (one NRW-Ticket and i think one Reihnland-Pfalz-Ticket).
But with these tickets you can't use the ICE and the IC you can use all IRE, RE, RB

the Ticket for Reihnland-pfalz coasts 25€ and the ticket for NRW costs 27€ euros!"
that means you have to pay 52€ and you can travel from düsseldorf to koblenz with 5 persons

Danke for the info :)

MrEmpathie schrieb:
die armen Spanier!

Los ricos alemanes tienen la gracia donde las abejas ;)

Restl

Parkrocker
los ricos alemanes = die reichen deutschen
tienen la gracia = besitzen die anmut/besitzen den witz/besitzen die gnade
donde = wo
las abejas = bienen
des ganze gibt für mich bloß keinen sinn. hab aber auch noch nicht lang spanisch.

G

I'll try to explain the sentence, cause it only has sense in Spanish.

When someone, usually a friend, says something apparently funny, but that isn't very funny in your opinion, here we say that that guy "tiene la gracia donde las abejas". That means that he or she has the humor where the bees have the sting... :D

It was a joke :mrgreen: . Don't get angry!!

Anyway, please, could someone say where should I buy my RAR tickets, Eventim or TPP?

Danke, Thanks, Gracias

Zamoth

Parkrocker
toxicity schrieb:
@Guest/Gast from Spain

How does it come you're going to Rock am Ring?

well.....you know...one day I was talking with my girlfriend and I asked her, "Hey, Why don't we go to Rock Am Ring?" She said: "ok, let's go".

Then I phoned some friends: "Hey, would you come to Rock Am Ring"?
And three of them said: "ok, let's go"

Sometimes things are so simple.... :mrgreen: